SCP Foundation For Beginners
Since a lot of people are getting into WtNV and are interested in things similar to it, I figured I should make a compilation post about the SCP Foundation and some good entries to start with if you’re wanting to get into it and its own brand of weirdness but don’t really know where to start. So here! Happy reading my friends.
- SCP-173 (The Sculpture)
- SCP-682 (Hard-to-Destroy Reptile)
- SCP-87 (The Stairwell)
- SCP-106 (The Old Man)
- SCP-261 (Pan-dimensional Vending)
- SCP-914 (The Clockworks)
- SCP-93 (Red Sea Object) - be sure to read the supplemental documents on this one
- SCP-96 (Shy Guy)
- SCP-231 (Special Personnel Requirements)
- SCP-294 (The Coffee Machine)
- SCP-001 (Dr. Clef’s Proposal)
- SCP-073 (“Cain”)
- SCP-076 (“Able”)
- SCP-426 (I am a Toaster)
- SCP-823 (Carnival of Horrors)
- SCP-579 ([DATA EXPUNGED])
- SCP-1981 (“Ronald Reagen Cut Up While Talking”)
- SCP-610 (The Flesh That Hates)
- SCP-835 (Expunged Data Released)
- SCP-701 (The Hanged King’s Tragedy)
- SCP-1983 (Doorway to Nowhere)
- SCP-004 (The 12 Rusty Keys and the Door)
- SCP-804 (World Without Man)
- SCP-015 (Pipe Nightmare)
- SCP-097 (Old Fairgrounds)
- SCP-439 (Bone Hive)
- SCP-895 (Camera Disruption)
- SCP-140 (An Incomplete Chronicle)
- SCP-1048 (Builder Bear)
- SCP-447 (Ball of Green Slime)
- SCP-1006 (Spider Proletariat)
- SCP-420-J (it’s a pot joke surprise)
- SCP-504 (Critical Tomatoes)
- SCP-1541 (The Drunk God)
- SCP-131 (The “Eye Pods”)
- SCP-871 (Self Replacing Cake)
- The whole “J” series are comedic SCPs
- SCP-025 (A Well Worn Wardrobe)
- SCP-089 (Tophet)
- SCP-354 (The Red Pool)
- SCP-1057 (Absence of Shark)
- SCP-1012 (Secret Chord)
- SCP-1440 (The Old Man From Nowhere)
- SCP-1115 (Ancient Aerial Drones)
- SCP-1050 (Obsidian Obelisk of Warning)
- SCP-1128 (Aquatic Horror)
- SCP-1193 (Buried Giant)
- SCP-1047 (Vengefully Ironic Street Signs)
watch out tho, the disturbing ones are rly fuckin disturbing
“Site 19…it seems like an eternity ago.
It housed some of the best and brightest minds in the world. We tested containment procedures, equipment, and training methods used at the countless other sites across the world. We were the most advanced, the most secure, and the most prestigious Foundation asset in existence. Compared to us, the UIU’s Groom Lake looked like a joke.
And then something happened.
You must understand, this happened after I was transferred out, but I heard…rumblings. Rumors of what really happened there, of why they shut down the site. Strange talks of vicious, half-trapped souls, still clinging to their bodies. Of vile, twisted creatures hell-bent on destroying anyone unlucky enough to face them.
They sent teams in to contain them once more, or at least activate the failsafes. None succeeded. There is talk that there is another team being prepped for another trip into that cursed site. I hope it’s not true. They don’t deserve the death sentence.”
- Col. █. Hughes, (ret.), MTF-███, stationed at Site 19 19██-19██
Second attempt at making an SCP-themed movie poster. This time it’s about the infamous Site 19. Enjoy.
- Dr. Kens
So I do graphic design, and am Senior Staff over at the SCP wiki, so I figured it was high-time to combine the two.
This is an ongoing project. I’m going to try and make these minimalist posters for as many SCPs as I can.
SCP-1548: The Hateful Star
SCP-1548 is an optical pulsar in the Crab Nebula. Radio observations reveal that the star is accelerating towards the Solar System, and that it is pulsing in Morse Code. The first fully transcribed SCP-1548 message, translated from Russian and broadcast in three bursts, reads as follows: “I wake/I see all/And find it lacking”. SCP-1548 is currently moving at a rate of approximately 0.85c (2.55x108m/s). In its messages, SCP-1548 has displayed extreme hostility as well as knowledge which it should not have access to, e.g. “the coordinates of all SCP secure facilities.”
SCP-1981: Ronald Reagan Cut Up While Talking
SCP-1981 is a standard Betamax tape. “RONALD REGAN CUT UP WHILE TALKING)”(sic) has been handwritten on the adhesive sticker in felt tip pen. SCP-1981 appears to be a home video recording of former United States President Ronald Reagan delivering his “Evil Empire” speech to the National Association of Evangelicals at Sheraton Twin Towers Hotel, Orlando, FL on 3/8/1983. However, At 1 minute and 10 seconds, the speech begins to deviate heavily, eventually resembling no known speech ever made by Reagan. Beginning at approximately 5 minutes, multiple incisions, lacerations and penetration wounds can be seen being slowly inflicted, though no corresponding source of these wounds is visible. Despite suffering bodily harm that would likely incapacitate an ordinary person, Reagan will continue to deliver his speech until either his vocal cords are severed or the tape degrades to static at 22:34.
Upon rewinding SCP-1981 and initating playback, Reagan will deliver an entirely new speech, often radically different from the ones previously observed. Topics have included torture, child molestation and ritual sacrifice. In roughly one in seven viewings of SCP-1981, a figure clothed in black robes with a conical hood will have replaced a random member of Reagan’s press detail, henceforth referred to as SCP-1981-1. The significance of the appearance of SCP-1981-1 is currently unknown.
Transcripts of several recordings of SCP-1981 can be found on the main article.
SCP-093: The Red Sea Object
This is one of my favorite entries because of the whole story connected to it. It’s quite interesting, though a bit of a read.
Someone should really make an animation of this. Literally one of the best and creepiest SCP objects out there.